HABA Squalane Oil II (30ml)
100% Plant-Derived Squalane Oil. Just one drop completes your skincare routine.
HABA Squalane represents HABA’s “non-additive” philosophy. It is a dry and smooth beauty oil that is gentle to the skin. Protects and replenishes skin damaged by dryness, irritation, and UV exposure.
- Epidermal Renewal Function: Prevents dead skin cells from hardening, softens skin, and allows dead skin to be removed smoothly.
- Skin Respiration Function: Promotes cutaneous respiration to activate skin metabolism
- Sebum Emulsifying Function: Blends with sebum on the skin surface and can be rinsed with water to naturally cleanse the skin.
- Vehicle Effect: Squalane helps ingredients in other products (e.g., HABA G-Lotion) to better penetrate the skin.
- Softening Effect: Naturally softens skin and makes it supple.
- Stable and Hardy: Does not break down, deteriorate, or oxidize, even under high temperatures
|Features||Cruelty-free! Squalane extracted from plants.
Assimilates into sebum in the epidermis.
Makes skin thinner and softener. A natural skin softener.
Colorless, odorless, harmless and gentle on the skin
Promotes skin respiration
|Skin Type||Dry Skin
Fine lines & Wrinkles
|Made In||JAPAN 🇯🇵|
See more products from HABA
How to use
When skin is still wet after applying enough toner, take one (or a few) drops on palm and blends on palms. Then gently apply to the entire face evenly, as if you wrap your face by both hands.
What is Squalane?
Squalane is excellent in skin permeability, it is colorless, odorless, harmless, and gentle on the skin. Softens skin by preventing the hardening of keratin, and metabolizes dead cells smoothly.
Full list of ingredients
Squalane (Extraction from a selection of plants, primarily olives)
I like how it moisturize my face, very light only 2 drops I need for my whole face and neck. My face feels soft and not oily. It’s worth the price.
I read some reviews saying the bottle is small, but when it arrives its much smaller than I have expected!
Very moisturizing for my sensitive, dehydrated skin. I tend to have super tight and dry skin when the heater is on, so much so that it got to a point where I had to turn off all heaters in my apartment. This oil doesn't irritate my skin. Its emollient and occlusive, but not greasy at all. I would like to buy a bigger bottle next time.
Makes my skin better. It refreshes the skin, moisturizes it w/o feeling greasy, and has some anti-aging qualities I think.
Don't use too much! Works great for me. Only one small drop with essential or lotion. No scent!
I mix 1 drop in the morning and 2 drops at night with the HABA G lotion, the dryness has improved during the dry winter season!