Kao Liese Prettia Bubble Hair Colour: Natural Series
The no. 1 hair colour in Japan and Singapore, featuring an improved creamy bubble formula.
Kao Liese Creamy Bubble Hair Color is a best-selling, rich and creamy hair colouring experience. The product starts out in a creamy and easy-to-spread soft form, and transforms into a denser no-drip foam after massaging all over the hair. The thick foam easily coats the hair all over for even colour turnout. The newly improved formula promises rich, long-lasting colour with a smooth & moisturized finish thanks to the inclusion of hair-protecting ingredients (lanolin acid, hydrolyzed silk).
Kao Liese Creamy Bubble Hair Color is a permanent hair colour. It is designed to brighten the hair but does not cover grey hair perfectly.
Natural Series: Enhance your look and style with classic natural shades.
|Features||Improved creamy bubble formula
Easy to spread
Kit includes repairing treatment pack for use after colouring
|Hair Type||Suitable for all hair types
|Made In||JAPAN 🇯🇵|
How to use
- You can watch the video on the brand's website. (Japanese only)
● Read the enclosed instructions carefully before using and use as directed.
● Make sure to perform a skin allergy test (patch test) in accordance with the enclosed instructions 48 hours (2 days) prior to each use of the product.
● The foam will not be dispensed well when the product is cooled or warmed too much. Before mixing the solutions, keep the product at room temperature (between 20°C and 30°C) for about one hour.
1. Add Solution 1 to Solution 2 and mix.
2. Squeeze the bottle and dispense the foam.
3. Spread the generous amount of foam over the whole of your dry hair and gently rub it in with your fingers.
4. After leaving on hair for 20 to 30 minutes, rinse the product off and shampoo your hair. Complete with the rinse-off treatment that comes with the product.
| Ingredient Highlights
Mineral Oil Free
Full list of ingredients
Hair Color Liquid 1:
Toluene-2,5-diamine, resorcinol, 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol hydrochloric acid
Water, POE alkyl (12-14) ether, MEA, sodium laureth sulfate, ethanol, strong aqueous ammonia, dimethyldiallylammonium chloride/acrylic acid copolymer liquid, sodium coconut oil fatty acid acylglutamate, ammonium chloride, fragrance, anhydrous sodium sulfite, ascorbic acid, myristyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, edet acid, benzoate, sodium hydroxide solution, royal jelly extract, hydrolyzed silk solution, raspberry extract, BG, absolute ethanol
Hair Color Liquid 2:
Hydrogen peroxide water
Water, steroid Altrimonium chloride, POE cetyl ether, PG, PPG, behenyl alcohol, cetanol, hydroxyethanediphosphonic acid solution, soft lanolin fatty acid, sodium hydroxide solution, oxyquinoline sulfate -2
Water, stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone, stearoxypropyl dimethylamine, DPG, lactic acid, isopropyl palmitate, fragrance, hexa (hydroxystearic acid/stearic acid/rosin acid) dipentaerythrityl, amodimethicone, benzyl alcohol, sunflower seed oil, lanolin fatty acid, hydrogenated hydroxystearate Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Malic Acid, Jojoba Ester, Ceteareth-7, PEG-45M, Ceteareth-25
I got the Airy Brown for my very dark, dyed reddish brown hair. It got rid of all traces of red and came out as nice dark cool brown. My hair didn't feel like straw after - it actually feels softer than before using this. The foam was very easy to distribute all over my hair, but do wear an old tshirt that you can throw out because it does splatter somewhat. I'll be trying more colours!
Loved the outcome and colour coverage was awesome but some of the bubbles dissipated and my hair started to drip. Would recommend a shower cap to keep it from dripping!
The color came out great. I have black dark hair and it came out as dark brownish.