La Rose De Versailles Face Mask Oscar Brightening (1pc)
La Rose De Versailles Face Mask Brightening is also known as Oscar whitening, is the specialized to bring brighter and more translucent skin among the La Rose De Versailles sheet mask series. The mask consists of pearl powder, lemon peel extract, and hyaluronic acid, which helps to whiten the skin and keep it moisturized. The citrus ingredients will help slough off any dull and dead skin cells, revealing the beautiful skin underneath. With high-quality fibers and a unique three layer design, the mask adheres well to the face with essence that penetrates deeply into the skin.
Using a high penetration mask paper, the high-quality fiber and unique three layers design ensures mask adheres close to your skin allowing skin to fully absorb the beauty essence.
Fun Fact: The packaging features the lovely Lady Oscar from the original Japanese anime series La Rose De Versailles from 1973! Check out the original anime clips on our listing!
MADE IN JAPAN 🇯🇵
How to Use
- After cleansing and conditioning skin with lotion, remove the mask from the bag and remove the protective sheet.
- Align the mask with your eyes, nose, and mouth, place it on your entire face, and lightly place to bring it into close contact. Make sure to press flat the bubbles and creases!
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before removing the mask.
- Rub out evenly the remaining essence with your hands to not waste it!
- Pearl powder ➝ Brightening
- Lemon peel extract ➝ Reduces Pigmentation
- Butylene Glycol ➝ Softness
- Hyaluronic Acid ➝ Hydration
Full list of Ingredients
Water, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, bis-ethoxydiglycol cyclohexane 1,4-dicarboxylate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, polyquaternium-51, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, sodium metabisulfite, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, pearl powder, lemon peel extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium citrate