Shiseido Water-In-Lip Lip Cream (3.5g)
- Shiseido Water in Lip Balm hydrates the skin and makes somber lips brighter.
- Keep moist with super moisturizing power.
- Drying in the office, and sports scenes in winter such as snowboarding.
- Italian natural spring water mix.
- Formulated with Shiseido's original component aqua in pool, which has a brightening and moisturizing effect on the skin.
- Provides your lips with protection against the sun's UVB and UVA rays with SPF 18 and PA+.
- Free of colors and fragrance.
MADE IN JAPAN 🇯🇵
See more products from Shiseido
How to use
- Use about 5 mm to protrude and let it slide directly on the lips.
- When using after meals, wipe around your mouth before use.
Stearyl glycyrrhetinate, dl-α-tocopherol acetate, glucosyl hesperidin, polyoxyethylene (36) polyoxypropylene (41) dimethyl ether, lemon extract, glycerin, methylphenylpolysiloxane, heavy liquid isoparaffin, tetra 2-ethylhexanoate penta Erytrit, liquid paraffin, polyethylene wax, paraffin, microcrystalline wax, polyglyceryl diisostearate, 1.3-butylene glycol, purified water, silylated anhydrous silica, high melting point microcrystalline wax, l-menthol, d-δ-tocopherol, Orange oil, methylpolysiloxane, ascorbyl dibalmitate, methylpolysiloxane emulsion, glyceryl triisostearate, trimethylol pro tri-2-ethylhexanoate Emissions, Tsunemizu, tetradecene, tetrahydropyran tetramethylcyclotetrasiloxane, methylhydrogenpolysiloxane, mica titanium, titanium oxide, red iron oxide, silicic acid-coated black iron oxide anhydride, yellow iron oxide
I mostly only use it during the day since it has SPF, but when combined with the DHC lip cream, you get the benefits of moisturized and protected. It does also leave a slight sheen to the lips, which is nice.
I love this lip cream. It leaves your lips very soft. It does its job very well. Recommended for anyone with chapped lips or anyone who wants smooth lips.
It's a great SPF balm to wear; I didn't even feel like I had SPF on my lips.